Banana Pudding Cheesecake Parfait – A Sweet Southern Treat
Banana Pudding and Cheesecake are two family favorites! At any big celebration, you will find both on our dessert table! When the Florida Dairy Farmers challenged us foodies with a #makeitwithMILK recipe contest, I knew I had to create this Banana Pudding Cheesecake Parfait!
*THIS RECIPE IS ENTERED IN A FOOD WINE CONFERENCE CONTEST SPONSORED BY FLORIDA DAIRY FARMERS WHERE YOU MAY WIN PRIZES. I RECEIVED NO OTHER COMPENSATION AND THE OPINIONS HERE ARE MY OWN.
This contest is part of the Food Wine Conference! It is going to be an event to remember! Full of FOOD, fabulous speakers, wonderful people and did I mention the FOOD! To say I am excited and really cannot wait is an understatement. This recipe contest just gets things started a little early and I could not be more thrilled!
I don’t know about you, but I use MILK in much of my every day cooking and especially in desserts! I can always feel good about using MILK from Florida Dairy Farmers. They are delivering fresh wholesome dairy products from their farms to our tables. Boy, am I glad because these products make this dessert extra creamy and delicious!
Banana Pudding is a Southern Staple and it’s no different at my house. My family LOVES it, you know of course they do they are good Southerners’ ya’ll 😉 One thing I “LOVE” about it – it’s an easy to make, but delicious recipe that will make your PEOPLE come back for seconds! Don’t you love those kind of recipes too?
It’s smooth and silky pudding along with creamy “no bake” cheesecake filling and a little crunch of the Nilla wafers. AND OH , those sweet bananas to top it off. You just really cannot get anymore SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY in a FANCY CUP than that!
Banana Pudding Cheesecake Parfaits
Even though you fancy these up, they are super simple to make and assemble. First crush some Nilla Wafers. I just put them in a zip lock baggy and crush them with a can or meat tenderizer.
Then, in a medium sized bowl, mix the vanilla pudding powder with fresh Florida Dairy Farmers MILK. Place in refrigerator for 5 minutes to chill.
While that is chilling. Make the”no bake” cheesecake filling. In a stand mixer or using hand mixer, Mix whipped cream cheese (If you do not have whipped cream cheese you can use block – just increase the time you beat it so that it is creamy), and sugar until smooth, about 1 to 2 minutes. Add in vanilla and heavy whipping cream and beat until stiff peaks form. About 2 to 3 minutes. Just watch for this!
Now grab your favorite glass, parfait cup or what ever you would like to use for this. I decided today to go with a glass tumbler. Layer crushed wafers, pudding, add some sliced bananas, more crumbs or a few mini vanilla wafers, then cream cheese mixture. Then repeat until your glass is almost full. cover and refrigerate for a half hour or until you serve.
TIP: If you make these ahead and aren’t going to serve after half hour chilling, dip your bananas in lemon juice so they do not turn brown.
When ready to serve, garnish with whipped topping, a few cute mini Nilla wafers, and banana sliced lengthwise and rolled in crushed cookies, and a sprinkle of crushed wafers. ENJOY!
Make it with MILK – Banana Pudding Cheesecake Parfaits
Pin this one to your dessert board for later
Other Recipes You Will Love
Banana Pudding Cheesecake Parfait
- 4 to 5 Bananas, sliced
- 2 to 3 cups Nilla Wafers, crushed plus more for Garnish
- Whipped Topping To Garnish
- 1 Package Vanilla Pudding 3.4 ounce Size
- 1 3/4 Cup Milk
No Bake Cheesecake
- 16 ounces Whipped Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- Place Nilla Wafers in a zip lock bag and pound with a can or meat tenderizer. You may also pulse them in food processor.
- In a large bowl, mix vanilla pudding and MILK, using the whisk attachment in a stand mixer or with hand mixer. Then place in refrigerator for 5 minutes to chill.
- Meanwhile, with whisk attachment (in stand mixer) beat cream cheese and sugar until combined. Add in vanilla extract and heavy cream and whisk until stiff peaks form. About 2 to 3 minutes.
- In a glass or parfait cup. Layer bottom of glass with Nilla Wafer crumbs,spoon in layer of pudding, add banana slices, add crumbs or some whole Nilla Wafers (whichever you prefer), spoon in cheesecake mixture . Add another layer of banana slices and crumbs. Spoon in layer of pudding.
- Cover and refrigerate for half hour or until serving. Garnish will whipped topping or cool whip. Sliced Bananas dipped in crumbs, Whole Nilla Wafers, and sprinkle with wafer crumbs
Love Southern Inspired Recipes Come Follow along!
Get Free Recipes from Soulfully Made delivered right to your inbox!
Click Here to Subscribe
* This Contest Has ENDED
Food Wine Conference, May 19 -21, 2017