Strawberry Shrimp Ceviche Cocktail
Strawberry Shrimp Ceviche Cocktails are fresh, healthy with the perfect blend of sweet, savory, and a little spice! Made with Fresh Florida Strawberries, this appetizer is sure to start the year and any party off with elegance and lots of flavor!
- 1 1/2 cups Florida Strawberries, quartered and stemmed
- 3/4 pound shrimp, cook, peeled and devaned
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1 1/2 tbsp jalapeno pepper, diced and seeded
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1/2 cup jicama, peeled and diced (if unavailable use more cucumber)
- 1/2 cup avocado, cubed
- 3 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup Florida Strawberries, stemmed and chopped
- 1/4 cup plum tomatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tsp jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tsp sugar or honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp worcestersire sauce
Pulse dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor until pureed and smooth.
In a large bowl combine shrimp, onion, jalapeno pepper, cucumber, jicama, avocado and dressing. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Before serving add in Florida Strawberries and cilantro and gently combine.