Strawberry Shrimp Ceviche Cocktail
Strawberry Shrimp Ceviche Cocktails are fresh, healthy with the perfect blend of sweet, savory, and a little spice! Made with Fresh Florida Strawberries, this appetizer is sure to start the year and any party off with elegance and lots of flavor!
Prep Time45 mins
Total Time45 mins
- 1 1/2 cups Florida Strawberries, quartered and stemmed
- 3/4 pound shrimp, cook, peeled and devaned
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1 1/2 tbsp jalapeno pepper, diced and seeded
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1/2 cup jicama, peeled and diced (if unavailable use more cucumber)
- 1/2 cup avocado, cubed
- 3 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup Florida Strawberries, stemmed and chopped
- 1/4 cup plum tomatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tsp jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tsp sugar or honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp worcestersire sauce
Pulse dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor until pureed and smooth.
In a large bowl combine shrimp, onion, jalapeno pepper, cucumber, jicama, avocado and dressing. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Before serving add in Florida Strawberries and cilantro and gently combine.