No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie
No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie - this easy no bake peanut butter cup cheesecake filling is creamy, fluffy, chocolaty and a peanut butter lovers dream.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time4 hrs 5 mins
- 1 Oreo or chocolate graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 12 ounces whipped topping, divided
- 1 bag mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, divided, roughly chopped (leave a few whole)
- hot fudge topping
- melted peanut butter
In a stand mixer or with electric beaters beat together cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar until creamy and smooth. Add in vanilla and mix until combined. Fold in 8 ounces whipped topping.
Top with additional whipped topping and chopped up mini Recee's Peanut Butter Cups.
Refrigerate until completely chilled about 4 hours before cutting to serve. Drizzle with hot fudge topping and melted peanut butter, if desired.
Can be refrigerated for 3 days or frozen for 1 month.