Shrimp Salad Sandwich | #SundaySupper
Shrimp Salad Sandwich | #SundaySupper Recipe Type : Salad Author: Nikki@Soulfully Made Serves: 2 to 3
- 1 lb Large Shrimp cooked deveined, & shells removed
- 1/4 Cup Mayo
- 2 stalks celery thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons old bay seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Cut shrimp in half, if desired
Mix in mayo, celery, lemon juice, old bay, white pepper, onion powder and Worcestershire together.
Serve on your favorite bread with you lettuce, tomatoes and your other favorite toppings or on a bed of lettuce.