Easy Chicken and Rice Casserole
Easy Chicken and Rice Casserole is packed full of all the creamy comforts of a home cooked meal. It's grandma's chicken and rice made easily, conveniently, and as deliciously as if made from scratch.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time45 mins
- 4 cups rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups instant rice, uncooked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese blend, shredded
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups panko crumbs
- 4 to 6 tsp butter, melted
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 9 X 13 pan with cooking spray.
Remove skin from rotisserie chicken. Pull off meat from bones and chop into bite size pieces.
In a large bowl mix together soups, salt, pepper, onion powder, milk, water. Add in chicken, rice, and cheese and mix until well combined.
Pour into baking dish.
Top with panko crumbs and drizzle with butter. (You may also combine the melted butter and crumbs and them sprinkle on top of casserole.
Bake uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes, until bubbly and golden brown.