Salami-Babs are skewers of salami or summer sausage, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, and cheese cut into bite size chunks. This super fun food is perfect for bringing the kiddos to the table.
- 6 ounces beef salami or summer sausage cut into 3/4 chunks
- 4 ounces cheddar, swiss, or other cheese cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 16 small broccoli florets
- 4 baby carrots cut in half crosswise
- 8 8 inche bamboo skewers
- cherry tomatoes for garnish
Thread pieces of salami onto skewers, alternating with cheese and vegetables.
Arrange on a plate and serve.