Chocolate Brownie Bundt Cake
This Chocolate Brownie Cake is super easy, remarkably moist, and as delectable as it gets! Topped with a decadent chocolate ganache. One bite of this cake and it is sure to become a favorite!
Servings: 12 slices
Chocolate Brownie Cake
- 1 box chocolate cake ( I used Duncan Hines chocolate fudge)
- 1 box brownie mix I used Duncan Hines chewy fudge
- 4 eggs room temperature
- 1 cup vegetable or canola oil
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 bag 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate morsels
Heat oven to 350°. Prepare a bundt pan by spraying with bakers spray or butter and flour.
In a stand mixer bowl or large bowl, pour in all cake ingredients. Start the mixer on slow and then turn up to medium and mix for 2 minutes.
Pour batter into prepared bundt pan and bake for 50 to 55 minutes.
When done baking, remove the cake and allow it to cool in the pan for 5 to 10 minutes. Then carefully turn the cake out onto a cooling rack and cool for at least 30 minutes.
Place heavy whipping cream in a large microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 2 minutes or until just boiling.
Carefully pour in chocolate morsels into the cream. Let sit for 5 minutes.
Whisk chocolate and cream until the chocolate is smooth and shiny. This takes about 1 minute.
Pour over cooled cake.
- Do not add the ingredients to the cake or brownie mixes. Use the dry cake mix in this recipe.
- If using a dark nonstick coated pan, bake at 325°.
- Do not overbake. If you find your cakes turn out dry it's likely you are overbaking.
Calories: 437kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 378mg | Potassium: 172mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 412IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 2mg