Creamy Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
Creamy Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes - the name says it all! The easiest made russet potatoes cooked low and slow to a buttery creaminess you will not be able to resist! A staple recipe you will use again and again!
Servings: 10 Servings
- 5 pounds russet potatoes peeled and quartered
- 32 ounces chicken stock or broth
- ½ teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- 1 cup 2 sticks butter, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup heavy cream or milk (add more to desired consistency)
Wash, peel, and cut potatoes.
Place cut potatoes in slow cooker. Add in broth, salt (if desired), pepper. Slice 1 stick of butter and place on top.
Place lid on slow cooker on cook on high for 4 to 5 hours. Cook until fork tender.
Drain potatoes and return back to slow cooker.
Add cream cheese, heavy cream or milk, remaining stick of butter, and beat or mash until smooth and creamy.
Taste and adjust salt and pepper to taste.
Serve and enjoy.
Serving: 11 serving | Calories: 396kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 407mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g