Pasta Salad with Artichoke Hearts and Feta
Artichoke and Feta Pasta Salad is going to be your new favorite! Bow tie pasta loaded with artichoke hearts, feta cheese, crunchy bell pepper, red onion, tomatoes and black olives all tossed in a delicious Greek vinaigrette!
- 1 pound bowtie or macaroni pasta
- 2 large tomatoes diced
- 18 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 green pepper diced
- ¾ cup red onion diced
- 5 ounce can small pitted black olives
- 8 ounces’ feta cheese crumbled
- 5 to 6 ounces pepperoni or bag of mini pepperoni (optional)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
Cook pasta as per package instructions. Rinse in cold water and drain.
Combine pasta, tomato, artichoke hearts, green pepper, onion, pepperoni, and olives in a bowl.
Make dressing. Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, garlic, parsley, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Pour dressing over pasta salad and mix well.
Top with feta cheese and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
Serving: 1grams | Calories: 567kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 45g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 25g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 1908mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g