Springtime is here! All the beautiful colors and flavor in this Pasta Salad with Artichoke Hearts & Feta pair perfect as a side to any springtime meal.
All the vibrant veggies make this Pasta Salad with Artichoke Hearts & Feta the shining spring star on the table. The blend of bowtie pasta with the color of tomatoes, black olives, onion (I left this out because my family doesn’t like raw onion – sigh me) and bell pepper along with the tender artichoke hearts make for a beautiful dish! The addition of pepperoni lend spice to the dish, while the feta adds some bite and creaminess that put it over the top.
Spring gives us an abundance of flavors from herbs to so many delicious veggies, this makes any meal just burst with happiness! With all that happiness going on we find ourselves dining outdoors and spending time with family and friends as the days linger a little longer. The birds are just singing now calling me outdoors! And with that, I don’t know about you, but we start firing up our grill on so many occasions in the spring. I can smell the aroma in the air as the fresh breeze welcomes in this beautiful season. This Pasta Salad with Artichokes & Feta is perfect addition to your grilling or any picnic.
Let’s get to making this spring time favorite! While the pasta is cooking. Start preparing those beautiful veggies. Cut or Dice those tomatoes, artichoke hearts and bell pepper (you can use any colors you want to add or what you have on hand)
Whisk together your dressing. It’s olive oil, white wine vinegar, garlic, parsley, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Once your pasta is done rinse with cold water and drain. Then add all your chopped veggies, olives, and pepperoni (sometimes I chop up thin pepperoni or I will add the little round ones you can purchase – Aren’t they just so cute?) Toss it all together.
Then top with your feta cheese and refrigerate for at least two hours, so all those flavors can come together and make this a heavenly pasta salad!
After all that deliciousness sits a while in the fridge, toss in the feta and you are ready to plate or serve buffet style, whichever you prefer!
Pasta Salad with Artichoke Hearts & Feta #SundaySupperPrint Pin Rate
- 1 pound bowtie or macaroni pasta
- 2 large tomatoes diced
- 18 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 green pepper diced
- ¾ cup red onion diced
- 5 ounce can small pitted black olives
- 8 ounces’ feta cheese crumbled
- 5 to 6 ounces pepperoni or bag of mini pepperoni
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta as per package instructions. Rinse in cold water and drain.
- Combine pasta, tomato, artichoke hearts, green pepper, onion, pepperoni, and olives in a bowl.
- Make dressing. Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, garlic, parsley, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Pour dressing over pasta salad and mix well.
- Top with feta cheese and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.