Chopped Greek Salad
This Chopped Greek Salad has that extra crunch in each bite and is topped with a lighter dressing with so much flavor!
- 1 large head of lettuce chopped
- ½ head green leafy lettuce chopped
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 peeled cucumber diced
- 2 to matoes cut into quarters
- 6 ounces feta cheese chopped
- 4 slices canned cooked beets
- Kalamata or greek olives
- greek peppers
- 4 or 5 radishes cut in half
- 4 whole green onions
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¾ cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Place 2 to 3 cups of the Greek Potato Salad in a mound in the center of the platter.
In a bowl or dressing bottle mix olive oil, white vinegar, oregano, and salt & pepper.
Chop lettuce, green pepper, and cucumber and mix together in a bowl. Top potato salad with the salad mixture.
Place the tomato wedges, Greek peppers, olives, radishes and green onion around the outer edge of salad.
Top salad with feta, sliced beets, olives, and Greek pepper.
When ready to serve drizzle with dressing.
Serving: 11 serving | Calories: 321kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 410mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g