Instant Pot Corn on the Cob
Instant Pot Corn on the Cob makes the most perfectly crisp and juicy corn! You will never want to boil it again. Whether it is shucked or in the husk, set it and forget it until it's done!
- 6 Ears Fresh Corn on Cob or as many as will fit
- 1 to 1.5 Cups of Water
Add water to the bottom of Instant Pot inner pot.
Add in trivet or steamer basket.
Place corn cobs on top of trivet or steamer basket.
Put lid on Instant Pot and place in the locked position, being sure the vent is in the sealed position.
Set for manual high pressure for 2 minutes for corn without husks or 3-4 minutes with husk on.
Once time is complete, let natural release for 5 minutes.
Then manually release by opening valve by turning with a wooden spoon or tongs.
Carefully remove corn with tongs and enjoy!
- 1 cup for a 3 or 6 quart Instant Pot
- 1.5 cups for a 8 quart instant Pot.
- Cook on high pressure for 2 minutes for corn that is shucked.
- Cook on high pressure for 3 to 4 minutes for corn that is in the husk.
- For Frozen Corn, cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
Serving: 1 | Calories: 76kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g