Mexican Fruit Salad Recipe
This recipe for Mexican fruit salad is a blend of juicy tropical fruits and topped off with chili-lime seasoning. This sweet fruit salad sprinkled with a hint of spice is the perfect side for cooling off on a warm day.This salad pairs perfectly with a Mexican meal or Cinco de Mayo celebration!
Servings: 10 cups
- 2 cups pineapple peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 cups seedless watermelon cut into chunks
- 2 cups mango peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 cup papaya peeled, seeded and cut into chunks
- 2 cup seedless grapes halved
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons of lime zest or to taste
- chili lime seasoning to taste I use Tajin brand
Peel, remove any seeds and cut fruit into uniform-sized pieces. 1 inch is usually a good size. Cut grapes in half.
Place all of the fruit in a large bowl. Add lime juice and zest, then toss to coat.
Place in a serving bowl or halved pineapple to serve.
Sprinkle with chili lime seasoning to taste.
- Cut fruit in uniform bite-sized pieces so it is easier to eat.
- Serving for a party: You can go light on the chili-lime seasoning and serve some on the side for those who want extra spice.
- This fruit salad is delicious served with a sweet lime yogurt dip on the side.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 143kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 240mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 18g