Apple Pecan Sticky Bun Bites are gooey cinnamon brown sugar biscuit bites with melted butter, syrup, apple butter, and of course fresh apples all mixed together and baked in a bundt pan. Think a delicious cross between a sticky bun and monkey bread in the perfect sized bite of fall!
*This post is sponsored in conjunction with AppleWeek . I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the AppleWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
I don’t know anything that says Fall is here like a juicy Envy Apple! They are the perfect bite of sweet and crunch making up the most mouth watering apple! And I am pretty sure these apples were made in heaven (and just for my Apple Pecan Sticky Bun Bites)!
Envy Apples have a beautiful bright skin, sweet flavor, and tender but crisp flesh. Just perfect! One thing that sets them apart is they don’t turn brown when you cut them. They keep that pretty white color inside and that makes them perfect for serving!
And they are HEALTHY too. They are full of fiber, antioxidants, and vitamins. Especially vitamin C (that’s their secret to keeping the apple white when you cut them)! This cross between a Braeburn and Royal Gala Apples makes for PURE BLISS! I promise!! And as they say “Bite and Believe!” One taste of these beauties and you will be hooked! I know I am!
A big Thank You to ENVY APPLES for providing me with these beautiful apples for this week! Stop by and visit them on their social channels.
What is needed for Apple Pecan Sticky Bun Bites
- Envy Apples (Or a sweet firm apple)
- refrigerated biscuits
- pancake syrup
- brown sugar
- apple butter
How to make Apple Pecan Sticky Bun Bites
Make sure to preheat your oven to 350° while you are measuring out and preparing your ingredients.
In a saucepan, over medium high heat melt butter add in pancake syrup, apple butter and apples. Stir until combined, then turn off burner.
In a large bowl, stir together brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans. Cut biscuits into quartered (or desired bit sized) cubes. Toss the dough into the cinnamon sugar mixture and evenly coat.
Place 1/3 of the apple butter syrup mixture in the bottom of bundt pan. Add layer 1/2 of cinnamon sugar biscuit cubes.
Then add half of remaining apple butter syrup. The rest of coated biscuits. And top with the remaining syrup.
Bake until golden brown about 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes.
Invert onto a serving platter and serve this warm.
This is perfect for breakfast or even a dessert! And who doesn’t love dessert for breakfast- right!!
Caring is sharing! If you would like to support Soulfully Made, please share this recipe on Social Media, so that I can continue to bring you more wonderful recipes!
**** Please PIN APPLE PECAN STICKY BUN BITES and Save for Later ****
If you share a picture of something you make from our blog, tag it with #SoulfullyMade so we can see it.
We might feature it on Instagram! It makes my day when I see you’ve made one of our recipes!
Get Free Recipes from Soulfully Made delivered right to your inbox!
Click Here to Subscribe
Apple Pecan Sticky Bun Bites
- 2 cans (16.3 ounce) refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter,melted (1 stick)
- 1/2 cup pancake syrup
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, and cubed
- 1/2 cup apple butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bundt pan with baking spray.
- In a saucepan, over medium high heat melt butter add in pancake syrup, apple butter and apples. Stir until combined. Turn off burner.
- In a large bowl, stir together brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans. Cut biscuits into quartered cubes. Toss the dough into the cinnamon sugar mixture and evenly coat.
- Place 1/3 of the apple butter syrup mixture in the bottom of bundt pan. Add layer 1/2 of cinnamon sugar biscuit cubes.
- Then add half of remaining apple butter syrup. The rest of coated biscuits. And top with the remaining syrup.
- Bake until golden brown about 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes. Invert onto a serving platter. Serve warm.
Other Apple Recipes You May Enjoy
You can also find this at Meal Plan Monday!
- Apple Cinnamon Cakelets by Amy’s Cooking Adventures
- Apple Fritters by Seduction in the Kitchen
- Apple Pecan Sticky Bun Bites by Soulfully Made
- Apple Pie Monkey Bread by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Apple Pull Apart Bread by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Apple Sage Turkey Breakfast Sausage by Simple and Savory
- Apple Slaw by Girl Abroad
- Apple Spice Cake by Mildly Meandering
- Applejack Rabbit Cocktail by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Applesauce Nut Bread by Palatable Pastime
- Cider Braised Chicken Breasts by Everyday Eileen
- Cider Doughnuts by The Redhead Baker
- Fresh Apple Granola by An Affair from the Heart
- Caramel Apple Whoopie Pies by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Seared Steak with Envy-able Apples by Culinary Adventures With Camilla
- Warm Spiced Apple Topping by Family Around the Table
Other Recipes you’ll want in your recipe box
Disclaimer: Thank you AppleWeek Sponsors: Swiss Diamond, Nordic Ware, Envy Apples, Imperial Sugar, The Spice House, Rodelle Vanilla, Flahavan’s Irish Oats and Nairn’s for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for AppleWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The AppleWeek giveaway is open to U.S. residents, age 18 & up. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Seven (7) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The AppleWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the AppleWeek posts or entry.