It’s all about fancy appetizers today! These Sweet Dijon Baked Brie Bites are the perfect combination of sweet, savory, and cheesy all in one little bite. Easy and Delicious starters that are sure to impress your guests!
Baked Brie Bites are PERFECT for a PARTY, maybe that big awards show watch party coming up??
They are so simple to put together, while your guests will think you have worked hard in the kitchen all day! Don’t you love to make your guests feel special? Serving something a little fancy and delicious always does the trick to accomplish that!
Now I have to say in my book it’s not a party unless you have cheese on your table! Can I get an amen from anyone here? The gooey cheese in these oh my goodness and then there are the pecans!! Glory that crunch!! A little bite of scrumptiousness here!
Just think of all your upcoming fancy parties where you can serve these…
Bridal Showers, Girl’s Night In, Baby Showers!!! Did I say baby shower ??? “YAY” I will be planning one of these soon! I can’t help it! I have to sneak it into the blog I am going to be a “Kiki” again! I am so thrilled my sister is expecting another precious little peanut in August!!! Can you tell I am a tad excited? Okay, Okay – enough bragging already, I will get to the recipe.
Grab your ingredients:
- room temperature brie
- country Dijon mustard
- chopped pecans
- brown sugar
- package of mini phyllo shells.
Mix together your sugar, pecans, and mustard in a bowl. Grab your baking dish. I used a baking stone but any baking pan will do. You may want to line with parchment paper for easy clean up.
Take a phyllo cup and put one teaspoon of the sugar mixture in bottom, top with a scoop of cheese. Then top the cheese with one teaspoon of the sugar mixture. I set up a little assembly line. I do all the cups with sugar, then cheese, then sugar again 🙂
Pop them in a preheated 400° oven and bake for 6 to 8 minutes. Take out of the oven and let sit for 3 to 5 minutes and serve warm. Please be care to cool a little they come out extremely hot! If you are impatient like I was once. You will burn your tongue! I promise – so don’t do it – ouch!
But these are worth the wait!
I’d love to hear if you try them! Come back and comment or head over to social media and let me know!
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 2 tablespoon Country Dijon mustard
- 1 5 oz brie cheese room temperature
- 1 package mini fillo shell cups 15 in package (Phyllo Dough Cups)
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In a bowl mix chopped brown sugar, pecans and dijon mustard.
- Remove top of rind of of brie. Scoop out 1 teaspoon of cheese for each cup
- Place 1 teaspoon of pecan mixture in bottom of cup, top with scoop of cheese, then top cheese with 1 teaspoon of pecan mixture.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes until mixture if soft and slightly browned
- Remove from oven. Let set for 3 to 5 minutes and serve warm.
Other Recipes you will love