It’s all about fancy appetizers today! These Sweet Dijon Baked Brie Bites are the perfect combination of sweet, savory, and cheesy all in one little bite. Easy and Delicious starters that are sure to impress your guests!
Baked Brie Bites are PERFECT for a PARTY, maybe that big awards show watch party coming up??
They are so simple to put together, while your guests will think you have worked hard in the kitchen all day! Don’t you love to make your guests feel special? Serving something a little fancy and delicious always does the trick to accomplish that!
Now I have to say in my book it’s not a party unless you have cheese on your table! Can I get an amen from anyone here? The gooey cheese in these oh my goodness and then there are the pecans!! Glory that crunch!! A little bite of scrumptiousness here!
Just think of all your upcoming fancy parties where you can serve these…
Bridal Showers, Girl’s Night In, Baby Showers!!! Did I say baby shower ??? “YAY” I will be planning one of these soon! I can’t help it! I have to sneak it into the blog I am going to be a “Kiki” again! I am so thrilled my sister is expecting another precious little peanut in August!!! Can you tell I am a tad excited? Okay, Okay – enough bragging already, I will get to the recipe.
Grab your ingredients:
- room temperature brie
- country Dijon mustard
- chopped pecans
- brown sugar
- package of mini phyllo shells.
Mix together your sugar, pecans, and mustard in a bowl. Grab your baking dish. I used a baking stone but any baking pan will do. You may want to line with parchment paper for easy clean up.
Take a phyllo cup and put one teaspoon of the sugar mixture in bottom, top with a scoop of cheese. Then top the cheese with one teaspoon of the sugar mixture. I set up a little assembly line. I do all the cups with sugar, then cheese, then sugar again 🙂
Pop them in a preheated 400° oven and bake for 6 to 8 minutes. Take out of the oven and let sit for 3 to 5 minutes and serve warm. Please be care to cool a little they come out extremely hot! If you are impatient like I was once. You will burn your tongue! I promise – so don’t do it – ouch!
But these are worth the wait!
I’d love to hear if you try them! Come back and comment or head over to social media and let me know!
I am so glad you are here! Come join in on more fun and let’s be social!
Get Free Recipes from Soulfully Made delivered right to your inbox Click Here to Subscribe.
This week I am joining fellow Sunday Supper Movement taste-makers to bring you all these wonderful appetizers for your next party!! Get ready to knock your socks off with their delicious recipes! I know they never fail to amaze me with their creations!
Sweet Dijon Pecan Baked Brie BitesPrint
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 2 tablespoon Country Dijon mustard
- 1 5 oz brie cheese room temperature
- 1 package mini fillo shell cups 15 in package (Phyllo Dough Cups)
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In a bowl mix chopped brown sugar, pecans and dijon mustard.
- Remove top of rind of of brie. Scoop out 1 teaspoon of cheese for each cup
- Place 1 teaspoon of pecan mixture in bottom of cup, top with scoop of cheese, then top cheese with 1 teaspoon of pecan mixture.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes until mixture if soft and slightly browned
- Remove from oven. Let set for 3 to 5 minutes and serve warm.
Other Recipes you will love
- BLT Crostini Sliders with Avocado Aioli by Casa de Crews
- Easy Caprese Puff Pastry Bites by The Weekend Gourmet
- French Onion Palmiers by Cooking With Carlee
- Ham and Mustard Spirals by Food Lust People Love
- Homemade Mozzarella Cheese Sticks by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Middle Eastern Deviled Eggs by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Simple Greek Pinwheels with Tzatziki Dipping Sauce by A Mind “Full” Mom
- Soppressata Puffs by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Baked Fruit and Nut Camembert by Sunday Supper Movement
- Caesar Salad Wonton Cups by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Cucumber Bites with Creole Shrimp and Guacamole by Life Tastes Good
- Dates with Goat Cheese, Prosciutto and Truffle Honey by Monica’s Table
- Drunken Asparagus with Feta and Prosciutto by Wholistic Woman
- Italian Chicken Meatballs by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Japanese Meatballs by NinjaBaker.com
- Loaded Hasselback Potatoes Mini Size by Crazed Mom
- Pork Dumplings by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Prosciutto and Blue Cheese Pear Bites by Jersey Girl Cooks
- Lime Shrimp Cups by Our Good Life
- Mini Crab Cakes by My Savory Spoon
- Oysters Rockefeller by Caroline’s Cooking
- Scallop Crudo with Citrus by Cricket’s Confections
- Shrimp Martini by Palatable Pastime
- Southwestern Shrimp Spring Rolls by The Freshman Cook
- Gluten Free Champagne Cake Pops by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Loaded Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips by Desserts Required
- Mini S’mores Tarts by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cheesecake Bars by Pies and Plots
- Sweet Dijon Pecan Baked Brie Bites by Soulfully Made
- Wine Gummy Bears by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Baked Eggplant Fries with Basil Dipping Sauce by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Blue Cheese Asparagus Bites by Hardly A Goddess
- Broccoli Pesto Potato Bites by Simple and Savory
- Mushroom Purses by Seduction in the Kitchen
- Roasted Carrot Soup by From the Bookshelf