Soft and chewy Candied Cranberry Walnut Oatmeal Cookie filled with perfect flavors and color for the Holiday Season.
I don't know about you but this year has flown by! I cannot believe it's the Christmas Season already. I love this time of year and cherish what we are celebrating.
Being able to spend time with family and friends and reflect on our Savior's Birth just makes my heart so full. It's a beautiful time to focus on love, hope, and peace.
One of the ways I show my love over the holiday is by cooking my family their favorite sweets, treats and meals. Creating new things for them to try and just putting a lot of love into preparing food and decorating our home.
What are some of the traditions or ways you share the spirit of the season with family and friends?
My hope is that during this time of year your heart is filled with peace, hope and love!
I have been blogging now for about one year and I feel so blessed by those that stop by and encourage me. My hope when creating this blog was to connect with you and be able to share my love for home, food and family .
Thank you for supporting me and being a part of my journey. I pray that Christ's peace surrounds you and your family this Christmas!
How to Make these Easy Candied Cranberry Walnut Oatmeal Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, with a stand or electric mixer beat both sugars and butter until fluffy. Min in egg and vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder in a bowl. Stir into the sugar and butter mixture. Add oats and stir until blended.
Pour in Cranberries and Glazed Walnut Packages and White Chocolate Chips and mix until combined.
Using a cookie scoop or spoon shape dough into round balls, about 1 ½ inch round. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Bake for 8 to 11 minutes. Add additional dried cranberries and white chocolate chips to the top. Let cool on baking sheet. Dust with powdered sugar to serve if desired.
Most Requested Christmas Cookie Recipes
PIN AND SHARE
Candied Cranberry Walnut Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ⅔ cup all purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ cups quick cooking oats
- 2 packages cranberries and glazed walnuts, (salad topping) or use ½ cup each of dried cranberries and walnuts or glazed walnuts
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, with a stand or electric mixer beat both sugars and butter until fluffy. Mix in egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder in a bowl. Stir into the sugar and butter mixture. Add oats and stir until blended.
- Pour in both packages of Cranberries and Glazed Walnuts and White Chocolate Chips and fold into cookie batter until combined.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon shape dough into round balls, about 1 ½ inch round. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 11 minutes. Until a light golden brown (cookies will continue cooking on baking sheet). You don't want to overbake. Remove from oven and add additional dried cranberries and white chocolate chips to the top.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes. Move to cookie sheet to cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar to serve if desired.
Soulfully Made is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.