Want an Easy Week Night Meal! This Cheesy Chicken Tender Tater Tot Casserole is perfect for when you don’t feel like being in the kitchen all night, but still want to serve something your family will love!
This week I have been a little under the weather. Just haven’t felt like spending a lot of time in the kitchen (Are food bloggers aloud to say that out loud – Oh My). But it’s also one of those time I did not feel like eating out. Do you ever feel like this too or is it just me??
Grocery Store Chicken Tenders Save the Day!
So, while I did my grocery store run, I picked up a pound of chicken tenders. They are great for so many quick and easy meals. Love them in salads, wraps and buffalo sliders with oriental slaw. Gotta get those recipes up for you guys soon!
They also work wonders in this casserole. Now this one is flexible ya’ll – you can totally use rotisserie, cook frozen tenders, make homemade ones or use grilled, baked or shredded (I am out of breath on that sentence). OK – I think I covered most of the chicken kind. What I really mean is use what ya got and what is easy!
My go to base for a chicken casserole tends to be cream of chicken soup and sour cream! No brainer, it’s creamy and divine!! For this one just add in some ranch dressing mix, tater tots and cheese. Well lots of cheese to be exact! It’s just doesn’t get any better! Think Sonic Cheesy tots to the MAX!
Pin this Quick Easy and Deliciousness for later!
- 1 lb chicken tenders, chopped in bite size pieces
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 pkg ranch dressing mix
- 4 cups cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 lbs tater tots, frozen
- Mix cream of chicken, sour cream, ranch mix and 2 cups cheese together. Add in chopped chicken fingers mix. Then fold in tater tots.
- Spray 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Pour in Casserole. Bake on 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Add 2 cups cheese on top and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy