SANTA'S CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES are full of festive fun and lots of chocolate yumminess!! Only the Best for Santa 'cause he's making his list and checking it twice! So make sure you leave these out on Christmas Eve! Don't want to find yourself on that NAUGHTY LIST!
Chocolate Chip cookies are such a classic and one of my all time favorites! It's great to know Santa agrees! Maybe that means I'm on the nice list too!
When it comes to chocolate chips for Santa, well these are loaded to the max! You have white chocolate, semi sweet chocolate, some red & green chips and M&M's! What's not to LOVE about this one? After all Christmas is a time of indulging in some sweetness right!
Shhh Don't tell Santa I am giving away his Secret Recipe!
(Also - The Elves have given me their Tips for Freezing Cookies- See Below)
Ready, Set, Bake!
Beat together butter and sugar until fluffy and smooth. Add in vanilla and 1 egg and beat until combined. In a bowl mix together flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt. Gradually add into butter mixture and beat until combined. Add in Holiday morsels (or semi sweet chocolate), white chocolate chips and M&M's until combined.
Cover and refrigerate overnight. Dough will be really firm the next morning just trust me this makes them delish! Just spoon out (as best as you can) dough and form into balls.
Place dough on baking sheet with parchment paper and bake at 350 degrees for 9 to 11 minutes.
Remove and top each cookie with a few white chocolate chips & M&M's while warm. Leave cookies on baking sheet to cool.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature
ELF TIPS: You can make these ahead and freeze them!
Freezing the Cookie Dough
Shape the cookie dough into balls as you would when preparing to bake them. Place them on a silicone- or parchment-lined sheet. Freeze for an hour (or until solid) and transfer to a freezer zip-top bag. Squeeze out the air and freeze.
Freezing the Baked Cookie
- After baking, allow cookies to cool completely. Place them in a freezer-safe zip-top storage bag labeled with the name and date. Store in freezer for up to 4 weeks.
- When you want to eat one, take it out and let it sit at room temperature or warm it in the oven for a few minutes. In a hurry, you can microwave it in 10 second intervals.
SO tell us - Are you Team Chocolate Chip All the WAY or No Thanks Ya'll - give me something else??
Come on over be Social and weigh in on the VOTE!!
Get Free Recipes from Soulfully Made delivered right to your inbox!
Click Here to Subscribe
Santa's Other Favorite Cookies
PIN IT AND SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Christmas Cookie Week continues and check out all these wonderful recipes from my fellow foodie friends!
Plus there is a giveaway below that will make your Holiday Baking so very TASTY!
- Caramel-Stuffed Snickerdoodles by The Redhead Baker
- Chocolate Cake Mix Christmas M&M Cookies by Family Around the Table
- Chocolate Chip Mint Cookies by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Coffee-Kissed Pizzelle by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Dark Chocolate Dipped Orange Biscotti by Making the Most of Naptime
- Frosted Peppermint Sugar Cookies by My Southern Sweet Tooth
- Gingerdoodles by Making Miracles
- Ginger Chocolate Chip Cookies by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Mexican Chocolate Chip Crinkle Cookies by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Pignoli Cookies by Love and Confections
- Peppermint Macaroons by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Place Setting Sugar Cookies by The Freshman Cook
- Santa’s Chocolate Chip Cookies by Soulfully Made
- Santa’s Thumbprint Cookies by Cindy's Recipes and Writings