Mini Au Gratin Potatoes made in muffin tins is what I am serving up. I don’t see how you can go wrong with these bad boys – do you? NOT!!! They are soooo absolutely tasty and tempting!!
Trying to eat one is a task for only the most disciplined – but who wants discipline when it comes to something so divine like potatoes and cheese, oh and did I mention cream. Well there you go…. a match made in the heavens!
Potatoes any way you can fantasize! Keep it simple, like I did this time or you can go crazy with specialty cheeses and tantalizing toppings. I am thinking blue cheese and bacon next time. The possibilites are endless really. So this means you will never get bored with these savory sides! I promise your people will keep coming back for more!
- 3 or 4 Red Potatoes, sliced thin (this part is not exact size varies)
- Mexican Blend Cheese (you can use any cheese you like)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Heavy Cream
- Salt and Pepper
- other toppings optional – bacon, green onion, chives, etc
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray
- Add sliced potatoes, salt and pepper to taste
- Add cheese
- Pour on cream
- Add other any other toppings
- Bake at 375° for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden
- Let rest in muffin pan for 5 minutes or until set