Easy No Bake Key Lime Pie in a Jar is a super simple yet creamy delicious dessert packed with a little pucker power! These sweet treats are perfect for entertaining or a great take along for your next picnic!
*This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my Disclosure Policy.
Entertaining is a always such a pleasure for me, how about you? If you are anything like I am, you can work hours preparing for company making all the dishes that go into an event or get together. Sometimes you need a few tricks up your sleeve to help the process along and not be dog tired before your guests arrive.
That is why I love this dessert. It is simple, absolutely beautiful and tastes amazing. No matter what the occasion it’s the perfect dessert! Whether you are preparing an entire meal or taking along something sweet for an event, keep this one in your recipe box under DELICIOUS!
Recently my sister had an event with her church called Table Talk. It’s a night for ladies, with amazing worship, an inspiring speaker, laughter, friendship, fellowship, and an all around great time. Each table host decorates their table around a theme. Dinner is catered and each hosts is responsible for dessert.
I happily volunteered to help her out by making desserts and a Homemade Lemon Sugar Scrub as a table favor. We served this Easy Mason Jar Key Lime Pie along with Mini Almond Bundt Cakes with Fresh Blueberry Whipped Cream. They went wonderfully with her theme of “Fruit of the Spirit”. And they were a big hit as I know they will be for you and your bunch as well!
Easy Simple Ingredients Needed for Key Lime Pie Shooters
- 9 inch Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Whipped Topping (like Cool Whip)
- Key Lime Juice (I use Nellie and Joe’s when I cannot get fresh key limes)
- 4 ounce Mason Jars, Jellie Jars, or Dessert Cups
How to make NO BAKE Key Lime Pie in a Jar
This dessert is so scrumptious and so stinking easy, but I ain’t tellin’ a soul if you won’t!
Step 1. Arrange your jars on a tray or baking sheet.
Step 2. Take a store bought graham cracker crust and crumble that thing right on up!
Now if you are morally opposed to using store bought you can certainly make your own by mixing 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers, 1/3 cup sugar, and 6 tablespoons of melted butter. Bake for a few minutes or skip the baking, either way works.
Step 3. Mix sweetened condensed milk and the whipped topping together until is is combined and silky smooth.
Step 4. Pour key lime juice into the whipped condensed milk mixture and stir until blended.
Step 5. Equally distribute the graham cracker crumbles into the bottoms of the jars, about 1/2 inch high. I reserve a few crumbles to sprinkle on as a garnish.
Step 6. Spoon or pipe in the filling up to about 1/4 inch from the top of the jar.
Step 7. Place jars in the refrigerator to chill at least 3 hours.
Step 8. Remove and garnish to serve
Beautiful Ways to Garnish Key Lime Pie in a Jar
- Sprinkle the top with crushed graham cracker pie crust crumbles
- Top with crushed nuts – pecans, almonds, macadamia nuts or walnuts are delicious
- Press in a few mint leaves
- Sliced lime wedges are beautiful
- Dust with Lime Zest
Enjoy dessert and share your fruits with those you Love:
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. – Gal 5:22-23
Please Pin to Save for Later and Share with Friends
I’d love it if you enjoy this recipe if you’d comment and rate the recipe in the recipe card. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Hashtag any recipes you make from Soulfully Made #soulfullymade or tag me @soulfullymade_ on Instagram to be featured on our stories!
Five Desserts You Must Try
No Bake Key Lime Pie in a Jar
Key Lime Pie in a Jar
- 1 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounce whipped topping (like cool whip)
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup key lime juice (I use Nellie and Joe's)
Optional Toppings to Use for Garnish
- whipped topping
- mint leaves
- graham cracker cumbles
- crushed nuts
- lime zest
- Arrange jelly, mason jars or dessert cups on a tray.
- Crumble the pie crust and set aside.
- Mix sweetened condensed milk and whipped topping together until combined.
- Add in key lime juice and mix until fully blended.
- Equally distribute the crumbled pie crust into the bottom of jars, about 1/2 inch high. (I reserve a little to sprinkle on top for garnish).
- Carefully spoon filling into jars. (You can also place in a piping bag and pipe in, if desired) Fill to about 1/4 inch from the top of the jar
- Chill in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Pipe or spoon on additional whipped topping, graham cracker crumbs, mint, lime zest or sliced limes for garnish.