Monster Munch Halloween Popcorn is a perfect sweet treat for your spooky occasion. It's popcorn tossed in gooey white chocolate. Then mix in festive M&M's, candy eyes, and top with your favorite Halloween sprinkles for something scary delicious.
White Chocolate Popcorn with M&M's Mix
This sweet and salty M&M and Popcorn mix is held together with marshmallow white chocolate candy and made fun with candy eyes and Halloween sprinkles.
It's ooey and gooey and delicious. The perfect treat for your Halloween fun, but can be enjoyed all year long by changing our the spooky sprinkles and use whatever the occasion combo calls for or just plain m&m's!
What is needed for this Monster Munch Halloween Popcorn Snack mix
- Popped Popcorn - Microwave works well
- Corn Syrup
- White Chocolate Chips
- Mini Marshmallows
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Candy Eyeballs
How to color or Theme customize Monster Munch Popcorn Mix
This mix's color combo can be changed up to suit your Halloween or Fall Party Color Scheme.
- Pull the yellow, orange, and brown M&M's from the bag, but you may also buy the candy corn or fall mix. You could also use Reese's pieces for the same color combo while giving it a peanut butter flavor.
- Take the colors you want from an M&M bag or go to a bulk candy store or Party City and buy the colors you want.
- Halloween Sprinkles come in a vast variety of colors and decor. You can make this gorey by using some reds and black and the bloodshot eyeball candy.
- You can also leave out the eyeballs and opt for fall leaves or pumpkins and make this more of a Harvest Mix!
Desserts You May Like to Try
Get Creative and Have Fun with this Monster Mix!
Hungry for more easy, home-cooked, delicious recipes?
Sign up for my free recipe club to get family-friendly recipes in your inbox each week! Find me sharing daily meal-time inspiration on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Monster Munch Halloween Popcorn Mix
- 5 to 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1.5 tablespoons butter
- ⅓ cup corn syrup
- 6 ounces white chocolate
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup M&M's
- Halloween sprinkles
- Candy Eyeballs
- Pop Popcorn as directed on package and place on a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet or in a bowl.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add corn syrup and white chocolate and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Pour in mini marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Pour on white chocolate mixture and toss to coat popcorn.
- Gently stir in M&M's, candie eyes, and Halloween sprinkles of choice.
Soulfully Made is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.
Julie Menghini says
I just love all those little eyeballs and this monster munch is perfect for our Halloween party!
This is so cute that I had to make it right away, and not only is it adorable, it's delicious! Thanks for the recipe.
Jennifer A Stewart says
This is so super fun!! I love the marshmallows to keep the fun sprinkles and eyeballs in the mix and not in the bottom of the bowl!
Michaela Kenkel says
My daughter had friends over for scary movie night and I made this! I couldn't have made a better treat for them! Thanks so much!
Nikki - Soulfully Made says
It's perfect for spooky fun!