Monster Munch Halloween Popcorn is a perfect sweet treat for your spooky occasion. It’s popcorn tossed in gooey white chocolate. Then mix in festive M&M’s, candy eyes, and top with your favorite Halloween sprinkles for something scary delicious.
White Chocolate Popcorn with M&M’s Mix
This sweet and salty M&M and Popcorn mix is held together with marshmallow white chocolate candy and made fun with candy eyes and Halloween sprinkles.
It’s ooey and gooey and delicious. The perfect treat for your Halloween fun, but can be enjoyed all year long by changing our the spooky sprinkles and use whatever the occasion combo calls for or just plain m&m’s!
What is needed for this Monster Munch Halloween Popcorn Snack mix
- Popped Popcorn – Microwave works well
- Corn Syrup
- White Chocolate Chips
- Mini Marshmallows
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Candy Eyeballs
How to color or Theme customize Monster Munch Popcorn Mix
This mix’s color combo can be changed up to suit your Halloween or Fall Party Color Scheme.
- Pull the yellow, orange, and brown M&M’s from the bag, but you may also buy the candy corn or fall mix. You could also use Reese’s pieces for the same color combo while giving it a peanut butter flavor.
- Take the colors you want from an M&M bag or go to a bulk candy store or Party City and buy the colors you want.
- Halloween Sprinkles come in a vast variety of colors and decor. You can make this gorey by using some reds and black and the bloodshot eyeball candy.
- You can also leave out the eyeballs and opt for fall leaves or pumpkins and make this more of a Harvest Mix!
Desserts You May Like to Try
Get Creative and Have Fun with this Monster Mix!
LOVE SOUTHERN INSPIRED RECIPES COME FOLLOW ALONG!
If you share a picture of something you make from our blog, tag it with #SoulfullyMade so we can see it. We might feature it on Instagram!
If you loved this recipe please make sure to give it 5 Stars!
- 5 to 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1.5 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup corn syrup
- 6 ounces white chocolate
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup M&M's
- Halloween sprinkles
- Candy Eyeballs
- Pop Popcorn as directed on package and place on a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet or in a bowl.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add corn syrup and white chocolate and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Pour in mini marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Pour on white chocolate mixture and toss to coat popcorn.
- Gently stir in M&M's, candie eyes, and Halloween sprinkles of choice.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a very small portion from qualifying purchases at no cost to you. Thank you for helping me bring you more great content!
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 656 Total Fat: 33g Saturated Fat: 15g Trans Fat: 4g Unsaturated Fat: 15g Cholesterol: 18mg Sodium: 390mg Carbohydrates: 86g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 59g Protein: 6g