Springtime is here! All the beautiful colors and flavor in this Pasta Salad with Artichoke Hearts & Feta pair perfect as a side to any springtime meal.
All the vibrant veggies make this Pasta Salad with Artichoke Hearts & Feta the shining spring star on the table. The blend of bowtie pasta with the color of tomatoes, black olives, onion (I left this out because my family doesn’t like raw onion – sigh me) and bell pepper along with the tender artichoke hearts make for a beautiful dish! The addition of pepperoni lend spice to the dish, while the feta adds some bite and creaminess that put it over the top.
Spring gives us an abundance of flavors from herbs to so many delicious veggies, this makes any meal just burst with happiness! With all that happiness going on we find ourselves dining outdoors and spending time with family and friends as the days linger a little longer. The birds are just singing now calling me outdoors! And with that, I don’t know about you, but we start firing up our grill on so many occasions in the spring. I can smell the aroma in the air as the fresh breeze welcomes in this beautiful season. This Pasta Salad with Artichokes & Feta is perfect addition to your grilling or any picnic.
Let’s get to making this spring time favorite! While the pasta is cooking. Start preparing those beautiful veggies. Cut or Dice those tomatoes, artichoke hearts and bell pepper (you can use any colors you want to add or what you have on hand)
Whisk together your dressing. It’s olive oil, white wine vinegar, garlic, parsley, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Once your pasta is done rinse with cold water and drain. Then add all your chopped veggies, olives, and pepperoni (sometimes I chop up thin pepperoni or I will add the little round ones you can purchase – Aren’t they just so cute?) Toss it all together.
Then top with your feta cheese and refrigerate for at least two hours, so all those flavors can come together and make this a heavenly pasta salad!
After all that deliciousness sits a while in the fridge toss in the feta and you are ready to plate or serve buffet style, whichever you prefer!
- 1 pound bowtie or macaroni pasta
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 3 – 6 ounce jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 green pepper, diced
- ¾ cup red onion, diced
- 5 ounce can small pitted black olives
- 8 ounces’ feta cheese, crumbled
- 5 to 6 ounces pepperoni or bag of mini pepperoni
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta as per package instructions. Rinse in cold water and drain.
- Combine pasta, tomato, artichoke hearts, green pepper, onion, pepperoni, and olives in a bowl.
- Make dressing. Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, garlic, parsley, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Pour dressing over pasta salad and mix well.
- Top with feta cheese and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
Start your spring off with these delicious recipes from the Sunday Supper Tastemakers!
Cakes, Pies, and Sweets
- Coconut Custard Pie by Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Fresh Strawberry Meringue Cake by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Mango Banana Bread by Asian in America
- Meyer Lemon Panna Cotta by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Upside Down Brown Sugar Apricot Cake by The Bitter Side of Sweet
Cookies and Bars
- Carrot Cake Oatmeal Cookies by Pies and Plots
- Coconut Mango Chia Pudding Parfait by The Crumby Cupcake
- Maple Syrup Madeleines by The Finer Cookie
- Oatmeal Rhubarb Bars by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Pistachio Lemon Bars by From the Bookshelf
- Creamy and Tangy Avocado Chicken Salad by Cooking On The Ranch
- Grilled Lamb Lollipops with a Lemon and Pea Dip by Sprinkles and Sprouts
- Lemon Quinoa Salad with Asparagus and Tomatoes by Hardly a Goddess
- Pad Thai Spring Rolls by Brunch-n-Bites
- Parmesan Crusted Pork Tenderloin by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Spring Pizza with Goat Cheese & Asparagus by Wholistic Woman
- Spring Power Bowl by Simple and Savory
- Crab and Asparagus Pasta by My Savory Spoon.com
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus Rotini Pasta by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Pasta Salad with Artichoke Hearts & Feta by Soulfully Made
- Simple Pasta with Peas, Ham and Cream by Cooking With Carlee
- Spinach Artichoke Pasta Recipe by Life Tastes Good
- Baked Swordfish and Asparagus with Lentils and Chermoula by Caroline’s Cooking
- Flaked Salmon Arugula Spinach Watercress Salad by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Salmon with Brie by Books n’ Cooks
- Red Snapper in a Saffron-Tomato Broth with Artichoke Hearts & Potatoes by Gourmet Everyday
- Roasted Shrimp and Asparagus Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette by Jersey Girl Cooks
- Salmon with Parsley Pesto and Peas by Cooking Chat
Veggies and Sides
- Alfredo Scalloped Potatoes with Ham by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Asparagus Ham and Swiss Danish Braid by Crazed Mom
- Asparagus Soup by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Cheesy Potato Asparagus Tart by Sunday Supper Movement
- Herbed Lemon Potato Salad by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Microwave Carrots and Peas by Cricket’s Confections
- Roasted Spring Vegetables by Food Lust People Love
- Shaved Asparagus Salad by A Day in the Life on the Farm
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.