Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies - all the chewiness of a fudge wrapped up in the crunchiness of a cookie, rolled in Christmas sugar and baked to perfection!
Growing up my grandmother made the most delicious peanut butter fudge. She always called it her candy. It's one of those recipes she never wrote down and I really wish she had, because I'd love to have her exact recipe.
Although this is a cookie, it has the flavor of that fudge I loved so much! When I take a bite all those memories come flooding back of all those holidays spent at my grandparents house in Baltimore.
Grandma always made fudge when we came to visit and I always looked so forward to it. When I bake I put a lot of love into each batch and my hope is to create a memory for the people that I cook for. I would like to think one day taking a bite will take them back to a happy time or great meal or treat we shared together!
Food Memories are the BEST!
Do you have a favorite memory attached to a special treat at the Holidays? I would love for you to come on over and share it in our Facebook group or below in the comments! I'd love to hear from you!
A peanut butter cookie is always a great staple recipe to have around the Holidays. This one is just a bit different than the classic cookie and is rolled in festive sugar! Just the perfect combination of fun for the Season!
A few simple ingredients and you are ready to bake!
- Peanut Butter
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Peanut Butter Chips
- White Sugar
- Red and Green Sugar
In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer combine sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter until smooth. Add in Bisquick and vanilla and mix until combined. Next add in peanut butter chips and mix.
In a bowl combine sugars together. Form 1 inch cookie balls from dough and roll in sugar. Place on baking sheet with parchment paper about 2 inches apart. Flatten just a bit with a mason jar or glass.
Bake in pre-heated 375° oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until just golden. You do not want to over bake these!
Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack! Store in air tight container and ENJOY!
Come on over and be Social!
Get Free Recipes from Soulfully Made delivered right to your inbox!
Click Here to Subscribe
Don't forget to PIN this for later and SHARE it with friends and family!
5 Christmas Cookie Recipes you MUST have
- Candied Cranberry Walnut Oatmeal Cookies
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Santa’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Oreo Peppermint Cake Mix Cookies
- Pistachio Wedding Cookies
Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup cream peanut butter
- 2 cups bisquick
- 2 tsps vanilla
- ¾ cups peanut butter chips
Red & Green Sugar Topping
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon red sugar
- 1 teaspoon green sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With stand or hand mixer. Beat condensed milk and creamy peanut butter until smooth.
- Slowly add in bisquick and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add in peanut butter chips and mix.
- In a small bowl or ramekin mix together sugars to roll cookie ball in.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll in sugar. Place about 2 inches apart on baking sheet. Slightly flatten with a mason jar or glass.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes until just golden brown. Be careful not to over cook! Remove from oven and move to wire rack to cool. Store in air tight container.
Soulfully Made is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.
You can also find this over at Meal Plan Monday Cookie Edition.