Oh so good and absolutely effortless, this Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip is the perfect appetizer for any occasion.
This time of year can be hectic and busy. It’s a good idea to simplify and plan ahead, whenever possible, so that you don’t have to do everything all at once.
As people are gathering together it’s nice to have a few appetizers out to munch on as they come in the door! Just seems so welcoming! And who doesn’t love to nibble 😉
This Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip is a great appetizer that can be assembled the night before and made in the slow cooker the day of your party.
I don’t know about you but I seriously cannot resist a good dip. Especially a warm and gooey one. It just has my name written all over it. What about you? Are you a chips/crackers n dip kinda person?
The best thing about this dip is you can mix up and dump in the slow cooker = no fuss! It’s ready in a few hours to wow your guests. Well, I may be fibbin’ just a tad, really the best thing is how delicious and flavorful dip is! Ya know the kind that makes ya want to double dip 😉
Ready for how easy this is? – Here is what you need!
- Artichoke Hearts
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
Place slow cooker on high for 2 hours or on low for 3 to 4 hours and cook until warm and cheeses are melted. Stir to make sure well combined and taste to adjust salt as needed.
Come be SOCIAL
Get Free Recipes from Soulfully Made delivered right to your inbox!
Click Here to Subscribe
PIN IT AND SHARE
Other Favorite Recipes
- 10 ounces baby spinach, chopped
- 1 (13.75 ounce) can quartered artichokes, drained and chopped
- 8 ounces block cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated or shredded
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Spray Slow Cooker with cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients and mix well. You can do this in the slow cooker as well.
- Place slow cooker on high for 2 hours or on low for 3 to 4 hours and cook until warm and cheeses are melted. Stir to make sure well combined and taste to adjust salt as needed.
- Transfer to a serving dish, top with addition cheese, if desired, and place in oven under the broiler to brown cheese for a minute or two (just watch it so it doesn't burn) or leave in slow cooker and serve.
Make Ahead Dinner Party Recipes #SundaySupper
Ahead of Schedule Starters
- Beefy Au Gratin Potato Skins by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Chocolate Strawberry Brie Bites by The Freshman Cook
- Easy Chicken Liver Pâté by Palatable Pastime
- Pomegranate and Orange Champagne Punch by Our Good Life
- Rainbow Hummus by Wholistic Woman
- Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip by Soulfully Made
Earlier the Better Entrees
- Easy Grain-Free Whole30 Cauliflower Dirty Rice by Bites of Wellness
- Easy Slow Cooker Roast Beef Recipe by Sunday Supper Movement
- Slow Cooker Turkey Chili with Avocado by Cooking Chat