Homemade Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles – an easy sweet treat made with frozen strawberries, lemon lime soda, and concentrated lemonade. A Perfect way to cool down when summer is turning up the heat!
It’s Summer (not officially) in Florida, well at the least the temperature tells us it is. I am ready for lazy days and sandy toes!!!! WHAT ABOUT YOU Friends??? These popsicles just help that mood right along! This time of year I really start craving my Florida Strawberries too! So, I pull them out of the freezer to enjoy.
When our Plant City Strawberries are in season during the winter months (late November through April), I like to freeze some whole and sliced berries to enjoy all year long! Adding these delightfully nutritious strawberries into these frozen treats just holds me over until next season.
Tip: If you didn’t freeze them at home, you can buy them in your frozen section at your local grocery store.
Here are great instructions on how to freeze them at home from Taste of Southern.
Making Strawberry Lemonade Pops just takes a few ingredients – EASY y’all – because it’s summer after all and who has time to stay in the kitchen all day? Days are meant to linger outside by the pool or in the shade relaxing somewhere with a good book.
What you need for Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
- frozen lemonade concentrate
- lemon lime soda (Sprite)
- frozen strawberries in sugar
Option for having some left over for Strawberry Lemonade: Use the whole can of concentrate and 14 cups of lemon lime soda (save what you don’t use for strawberry lemonade) or make the recipe as instructed and not have any left over.
How to Make Homemade Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
Take your Popsicle mold and spoon in 2 to 3 tablespoons of the strawberries. Add in the lemonade mixture, leaving 1/4 inch room at top of mold for expansion when freezing. Put your lid on and insert those wooden sticks. Jiggle them a little to distribute the Strawberries evenly. We gotta be fair, you know it’s good manners. Put in the freezer for at least 4 hours or until set.
Other Sweet Treats you made enjoy
- Easy Coconut Cream Pie
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie
- Coconut Cream Poke Cake
- Mini Almond Bundt Cakes with Fresh Blueberry Whipped Cream
- Oreo Brownie Poke Cake
Please Pin for later
Other Recipes to Enjoy
- 1/2 can lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 7 cups lemon lime soda
- 1 3/4 cups frozen sliced strawberries in sugar, thawed
- Thaw frozen strawberries and the lemonade concentrate for recipes.
- Mix lemonade concentrate and soda together.
- Spoon 2 1/2 to 3 tablespoons of strawberries into Popsicle mold. Pour in lemonade mixture leaving 1/4 inch at top to allow for expansion.
- Place lid on top and add in wooden sticks. At this point I move the sticks around just a little, so that the sticks will go to bottom and to distribute the strawberries.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until set.
Love Southern Inspired Recipes Come Follow along!
Get Free Recipes from Soulfully Made delivered right to your inbox!
Click Here to Subscribe