This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie – this easy no-bake peanut butter cup cheesecake filling is creamy, fluffy, chocolaty, and a peanut butter lover’s dream.
*Soulfully Made is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. Please note: This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and love. I earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you, to help with blog expenses when you make a purchase through an affiliate link. Thank you for your support!
This pie is special because one who doesn’t love Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and it’s National Peanut Butter Day! A whole day set aside for celebrating peanut butter – genius! Well, I know my husband is happy because he eats a peanut butter sandwich every day of his life. That’s his “midnight snack”.
If I am being honest with all of you, I take my Reese’s Peanut Butter cups and hide them in the freezer. Have y’all eaten them frozen? Well it’s a thang and I will just go ahead and take credit for it! You may or may not love me after your try it that way!
Okay, Okay – Back to this pie and how easy it is to make. No slaving hours in the kitchen for the perfect dessert. I love an easy dessert like this that you can throw together in a matter of minutes. BUT it DOES NOT lack in the deliciousness department!! IT’S SOOOOO GOOD!!!
What you need to Make The Best Peanut Butter Cup Pie
- Peanut Butter
- Oreo Pie Crust
- Cream Cheese
- Whipped Topping
- Powdered Sugar
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Hot Fudge Topping
How to make NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER PIE
Now the secret to a super easy pie is starting with a premade crust. This Oreo crust is delicious and the perfect chocolaty compliment to the peanut butter.
Someone said peanut butter and jelly go together – a BIG FAT NOPE – it PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE right!!
The filling is homemade, super fluffy and just the right amount of sweetness!
Step 1. It starts with softened cream cheese blended with peanut butter. Adding in powdered sugar and beaten until creamy. Then a bit of vanilla until combined.
STEP 2. Now fold in your whipped topping and grab that pie shell!
STEP 3. Into the pie shell it goes. See those crumbs that fell hmm! Well more on the bottom of the pie I guess!
STEP 4. Top with all the goodies. Addition whipped topping, if desired. Of course Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and a drizzle of chocolate or hot fudge topping. You can even warm up some peanut butter in the microwave and drizzle with that as well!
Then ENJOY EVERY BITE!
Other Delicious Recipes
PIN IT for LATER
(click stars to rate)
No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie
- 1 Oreo or chocolate graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter, creamy
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 12 ounces whipped topping, divided
- 1 bag mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, divided, roughly chopped, (leave a few whole)
- hot fudge topping
- melted peanut butter
- In a stand mixer or with electric beaters beat together cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar until creamy and smooth. Add in vanilla and mix until combined. Fold in 8 ounces whipped topping.
- Top with additional whipped topping and chopped up mini Recee’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- Refrigerate until completely chilled about 4 hours before cutting to serve. Drizzle with hot fudge topping and melted peanut butter, if desired.
- Can be refrigerated for 3 days or frozen for 1 month.
Soulfully Made is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.