No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie - this easy no bake peanut butter cup cheesecake filling is creamy, fluffy, chocolaty and a peanut butter lovers dream.
*Soulfully Made is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. Please note: This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and love. I earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you, to help with blog expenses when you make a purchase through an affiliate link. Thank you for your support!
This pie is special because one who doesn't love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and it's National Peanut Butter Day! A whole day set aside for celebrating peanut butter - genius! Well, I know my husband is happy because he eats a peanut butter sandwich every day of his life. That's his "midnight snack".
If I am being honest with all of you, I take my Reese's Peanut Butter cups and hide them in the freezer. Have y'all eaten them frozen? Well it's a thang and I will just go ahead and take credit for it! You may or may not love me after your try it that way!
Okay, Okay - Back to this pie and how easy it is to make. No slaving hours in the kitchen for the perfect dessert. I love an easy dessert like this that you can throw together in a matter of minutes. BUT it DOES NOT lack in the deliciousness department!! IT'S SOOOOO GOOD!!!
What you need to Make The Best Peanut Butter Cup Pie
- Peanut Butter
- Oreo Pie Crust
- Cream Cheese
- Whipped Topping
- Powdered Sugar
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Hot Fudge Topping
How to make NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER PIE
Now the secret to a super easy pie is starting with a premade crust. This Oreo crust is delicious and the perfect chocolaty compliment to the peanut butter.
Someone said peanut butter and jelly go together - a BIG FAT NOPE - it PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE right!!
The filling is homemade, super fluffy and just the right amount of sweetness!
Step 1. It starts with softened cream cheese blended with peanut butter. Adding in powdered sugar and beaten until creamy. Then a bit of vanilla until combined.
STEP 2. Now fold in your whipped topping and grab that pie shell!
STEP 3. Into the pie shell it goes. See those crumbs that fell hmm! Well more on the bottom of the pie I guess!
STEP 4. Top with all the goodies. Addition whipped topping, if desired. Of course Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and a drizzle of chocolate or hot fudge topping. You can even warm up some peanut butter in the microwave and drizzle with that as well!
Then ENJOY EVERY BITE!
Other Delicious Recipes
Peanut Butter Day Recipes
- 3 Healthy Peanut Butter Smoothies by Bear & Bug Eats
- Chicken Satay with Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce by Everyday Eileen
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookies by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls by The Freshman Cook
- E.T. Cookies by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Easy Peanut Butter & Chocolate Swirled Fudge by Cookaholic Wife
- Easy Peanut Butter and Banana Croissants by Jonesin' For Taste
- Fluffer Nutter Macaron by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- My Family's Favorite Peanut Butter Cookie (recipe remake) by Family Around the Table
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie by Soulfully Made
- Nutter Butter Ice Cream Cone Cookies by Amy's Cooking Adventures
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Granola Squares by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie Bowl by Simple and Savory
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oatmeal by Frugal Pantry
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Sheet Pan Pancakes by Kate's Recipe Box
- Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Spread by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Peanut Butter Mocha Cupcakes by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Peanut Butter Mousse Parfaits by The Redhead Baker
- Peanut Butter Popcorn by The Gingered Whisk
- Peanut Butter Snowballs by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Peanut Ginger Pasta by Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Thai Inspired Noodles by A Day in the Life on the Farm