Are you ready to get that grill flaming? These Honey Chipotle BBQ Wings will fire up your taste buds! An easy and delicious way to kick off your summer!
This time of year we enjoy heading outdoors and hanging out by the pool and lighting up the grill! I must say my husband does most of the grilling and he does an AMAZING job! We share the work, I do prep work inside and he gets to head out in the heat to the grill! What a lucky girl I am!
Today, I hung out there with him to document his grilling skills! Boy, does this chicken perfectly caramelized with this Honey Chipotle BBQ Sauce! It's not all the chicken! The hubby makes sure they are cooked flawlessly!
The sauce uses a favorite of mine! Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce. YUM! So grab your honey (not the one your beside you on the couch), Chipotles, Adobo Sauce, Lime Juice, Soy Sauce, Ketchup, & BBQ Sauce. Give it a whirl in the blender!
Now shake on a little garlic salt!
Head on out and heat that grill, on high, for 5 minutes. Then turn it down to low and get those WINGS a Sizzlin'!
Slather on that sauce! Don't forget both sides! And do not leave these Chick's alone! You don't want to burn these babies!
One more coat on the top of these will create perfection!
Now you are ready for the good part!!!
Great Recipes that are Great for a BBQ
- Shelly’s Pasta Salad
- Chopped Greek Salad
- Hot Dog and Hamburger Cowboy Beans
- Slow Cooker Beef Brisket
- Blue Cheese Slaw
- Banana Pudding Cheesecake Parfait
- Red White and Blue Poke Cake
Pin - Honey Chipotle Wings - and share with Friends
Honey Chipotle BBQ Wings
- 3 lbs Chicken Wings
- 3 Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoon Adobo Sauce
- ½ cup honey
- 1 each Juice of Lime
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon Ketchup
- 2 tablespoon BBQ Sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoon Garlic Salt
- Cilantro to Garnish
Honey Chipotle BBQ Sauce
- In a blender mix 3 Chipotles from Adobo Sauce, 1 tablespoon Adobo Sauce, Honey, Lime Juice, Soy Sauce, Ketchup, and BBQ Sauce until combined. Reserve for grilling chicken.
- Sprinkle Garlic Salt on both sides of wings.
- Preheat BBQ Grill on high for 5 minutes. Then turn down to low.
- Place chicken on grill and cook until just about done, about 10 minutes. Mop on sauce, cook for about 2 minutes on each side. Once cooked on both sides. Recoat top again and cook another minute or 2 until cooked in! Be care to watch the grill so the chicken does not burn.
- Remove from grill and garnish with cilantro
Soulfully Made is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.