Lemon Icebox Pie - An easy graham cracker crust filled with fresh lemony sweet cheesecake filling and topped with fresh whipped cream.
I know lemon pie screams summer but here in Florida it is in the 70's today so it feels like summer or certainly spring. Not to mention I am crazy about anything lemon, thus my pie of choice today. I hope you are as thankful for National Pie day as my family is!
- finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- melted butter
- cream cheese, softened
- sweetened condensed milk
- lemons juice
- lemon zest
How to make a Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Place Graham cracker in a food processor and pulse with melted butter until combined (or crush in a ziplock bag and mix in a bowl).
- Press mixture into 9 inch pie dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, then cool.
How To Make Lemon IceBOX Pie FIlling
- In a stand mixer or medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add condensed milk, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Mix until smooth.
- Pour over pie crust.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream, lemon wedge and mint leaves if desired.