Brighten up your party table with this festive Cucumber Tomato Feta & Olive Salad
A hit at any party and I have dressed it up for our Independence Day Poolside Celebration. It's bright colorful and on the lighter side. Even though we are celebrating the great USA, this has a bit of a Greek flare, with a little Jicama thrown in for some crunch. I'm using my dressing from my Chopped Greek Salad. This salad may seem to be a little confused on its origins, but it tastes amazing!!
I hope you all enjoy your weekend of honoring this great country and spending time with loved ones.
I would love for you to share what you are doing. Feel free to tag me on Instagram or head over to our Facebook Group and share what you are doing this 4th of July! I really do want to you to be a part of our Soulfully Made Community! We have a little bit of fun, so come check it out ya'll!
Head back here on on Sunday for more Red, White and Blue deliciousness! You do not want to miss out on this!
Let's Dive In to Making this One - I want to head back to the pool
Grab your ingredients because this one is very easy.
Cucumber Tomato Feta and Olive Salad
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 1 pkg grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- ¾ cup jicama, sliced
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 can medium black olives
- ⅓ to ½ cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- Mix vinegar, olive oil and oregano together. (I shake it up in a plastic container) or you can use a whisk.
- Mix diced cucumber, sliced grape tomatoes, jicama, olives and half of feta cheese together. Toss with dressing. Top with remaining feta. Serve
Soulfully Made is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.
Pin it here: