Fresh strawberries layered with a cheesecake filling, whipped topping and pecan shortbread cookies create this heavenly No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait. These are super easy to put together, while making a stunning and delicious dessert.
Strawberry season is always so exciting for me as I live in the winter strawberry capital of the world. A nice little town that celebrates this beautiful fruit. We even have a big festival every year in honor of this juicy berry.
It truly is my most favorite fruit of all. When strawberry season is in full swing they are plentiful and I am always looking for ways to use them. This Strawberry Parfait is such an easy one to put together.
No baking is required just simple layers that are combined to make a very scrumptious and stunning sweet treat!
What is needed to make a no bake strawberry parfait
- I like to use pecan shortbread cookies (pecan sandies). You could also use ones without pecans, Chessman cookies work well, and you can always use regular or chocolate graham cracker crumbs too. Pecan shortbread just give the texture and flavor I like.
- Cream Cheese, softened to room temp
- sour cream
- powdered sugar
- whipped topping, like Cool Whip.
- fresh strawberries
How to make a strawberry cheesecake parfait
- Crush up cookies.
- Remove stems from berries and slice. Reserve enough whole berries for top of Parfait.
- Mix softened cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Add in sour cream and vanilla until combined and smooth.
- Grab your parfait cups of choice and layer crushed cookies, cream cheese mixture, slices strawberries and then cool whip.
- You can make one layer of each or divide up the into multiple layers and then repeat the layers.
- Top with a few crushed cookie crumbles and a whole strawberry.
How to serve shortbread strawberry cheesecake parfaits
- I use a stemless wine glass and get 4 full sized desserts.
- You could also put them in mini dessert glasses or mason jars to make 8 of them.
- I often use mason jars, clear plastic cups for a picnic and then top them with another cup and tape them together for transport for a summer picnic or party.
- You can also put your cheesecake mixture in a bag to pipe it in for it to be really beautiful.
- Some people also also like to mix the whipped topping into the cheesecake mixture to combine into one layer. You could reserve a dollop of whipped topping for the top. I usually keep them in separate layers, but it is up to you.
- Tie a pretty ribbon around a cute mason jar and they are great for a Valentine's Day gift or even at Christmas.
The sky's the limit really, just use your imagination and it will work for just about any occasion.
Delicious Dessert Ideas
- Banana Pudding Cheesecake Parfaits
- Strawberry Pizza
- Easy Banana Pudding
- Mini Almond Cakes with Blueberry Whipped Cream
- No Bake Key Lime Pie in a Jar
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait
- 11 ounce bag of pecan sandies cookies, (shortbread cookies), crumbled
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ pounds strawberries, sliced
- 8 ounces whipped topping, (or to taste)
- Wash, dry, and remove stems from strawberries and slice, reserving one to garnish each top of parfait.
- Crush cookies into a crumbled consistency. This can be done easily by hand or with a food processor.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer, or with hand mixer beat well softened cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth and fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add in sour cream and vanilla until combined and smooth.
- Gather parfait cups of choice and layer crushed cookies, cream cheese mixture, sliced strawberries and then cool whip.
- Garnish a few crushed cookie crumbles and a whole strawberry.