Are you ready to get that grill flaming? These Honey Chipotle BBQ Wings will fire up your taste buds! An easy and delicious way to kick off your summer!
This time of year we enjoy heading outdoors and hanging out by the pool and lighting up the grill! I must say my husband does most of the grilling and he does an AMAZING job! We share the work, I do prep work inside and he gets to head out in the heat to the grill! What a lucky girl I am!
Today, I hung out there with him to document his grilling skills! Boy, does this chicken perfectly caramelized with this Honey Chipotle BBQ Sauce! It’s not all the chicken! The hubby makes sure they are cooked flawlessly!
The sauce uses a favorite of mine! Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce. YUM! So grab your honey (not the one your beside you on the couch), Chipotles, Adobo Sauce, Lime Juice, Soy Sauce, Ketchup, & BBQ Sauce. Give it a whirl in the blender!
Now shake on a little garlic salt!
Head on out and heat that grill, on high, for 5 minutes. Then turn it down to low and get those WINGS a Sizzlin’!
Slather on that sauce! Don’t forget both sides! And do not leave these Chick’s alone! You don’t want to burn these babies!
One more coat on the top of these will create perfection!
Now you are ready for the good part!!!
Eat up, but first check out all the recipes from my Sunday Supper Friends below!
Don’t miss out on any of the Yummylicious Recipes! CLICK HERE and start receiving the Soulfully Made Newsletter!
Honey Chipotle BBQ Wings
- 3 lbs Chicken Wings
- 3 Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- 1 to 2 tbsp Adobo Sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 each Juice of Lime
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 2 tbsp BBQ Sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp Garlic Salt
- Cilantro to Garnish
Honey Chipotle BBQ Sauce
In a blender mix 3 Chipotles from Adobo Sauce, 1 tbsp Adobo Sauce, Honey, Lime Juice, Soy Sauce, Ketchup, and BBQ Sauce until combined. Reserve for grilling chicken.
Sprinkle Garlic Salt on both sides of wings.
Preheat BBQ Grill on high for 5 minutes. Then turn down to low.
Place chicken on grill and cook until just about done, about 10 minutes. Mop on sauce, cook for about 2 minutes on each side. Once cooked on both sides. Recoat top again and cook another minute or 2 until cooked in! Be care to watch the grill so the chicken does not burn.
Remove from grill and garnish with cilantro
Sunday Supper Small Bites Recipes for Entertaining
- Crispy Prosciutto Cups with Pear & Mascarpone by The Crumby Cupcake
- Cucumber Finger Sandwiches by A Little Fish in the Kitchen
- Fiesta Pinwheels by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Grilled Polenta Bruschetta by Simple and Savory
- Spinach Feta Pinwheels by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Sweet Sriracha Almonds by Jersey Girl Cooks
- Waffled Twice Baked Potato Pancake Bites by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Wild Mushroom and Grape Crostini by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Bacon-wrapped Chorizo and Date Skewers – Brochetas de Chorizo y Datiles by Food Lust People Love
- Chicken Caprese Bites by Books n’ Cooks
- Chicken Sausage & Fig Naan Bites by Soulfully Made
- Crab Stuffed Mushrooms by My Savory Spoon
- Easy Chicken Pesto and Sun Dried Tomato Croissants by Jonesin’ For Taste
- Grass Fed Beef Meatballs and Cauliflower Cilantro Smear by Our Good Life
- Greek Chicken Gyro Mini Meatballs with Tzatziki Sauce by Hardly A Goddess
- Mini Salmon Cakes with Anise Aioli by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Salmon Poke on Wonton Crisps by Authentically Candace
- Sausage Stuffed Jalapenos by Gourmet Everyday
- Tuscan Chicken Bites by The Freshman Cook
- Healthy Meringue Bites with Raspberry Yogurt by Cricket’s Confections
- Lemon Bars with Poppy Seed Shortbread by Pies and Plots
- Lime Mascarpone Cheesecake Shooters by Caroline’s Cooking
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.