Summertime is the perfect time to sip this Blackberry Wish Cocktail made with fresh delicious Wish Farms blackberries! I am crafting this delicious beverage as a part of the #BerryDelish contest for the Food Wine Conference that starts on May 19th.
*This recipe is entered in a Food Wine Conference Contest Sponsored by Wish Farms where you may win prizes. I received no other compensation and the opinions here are my own.
It’s always Berry Season with Wish Farms. Can you believe they were founded in 1922 and are third-generation owned? They are a year-round supplier of strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries with growing regions throughout the USA, Canada, and South America.
That’s a long time to be in the berry business! They pride themselves in Quality, Consistency, Flavor, and growing berries that are memorable.
I hope you will agree this Blackberry Wish Cocktail is memorable too! It uses muddled cream of the crop Wish Farms blackberries with a nice smooth blend of gin, fresh lemon juice, simple syrup, Creme de Violette, Creme de Cassis, and lots of crushed ice!! Add it all to a Cocktail Shaker and shake, shake, and shake it until it’s ice cold.
Pour this deliciousness over crushed ice and top with beautiful Wish Farms Blackberries and Mint leaves. You will be “Wishing” you had another one of these Blackberry Wish Cocktails, I promise! Now take time to sip on this while you enjoy the summer breeze!
Blackberry Wish Cocktail | #BerryDelishPrint Pin Rate
- 1/2 cup Wish Farms Blackberries muddled
- 3 ounces gin
- 1 ounce Creme de Cassis
- 1 ounce Creme de Violette
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- crushed ice
- Wish Farm Blackberries and mint leaves for garnish
- Muddle blackberries with a mortar and pestle or a fork.
- In a cocktail shaker mix, muddled Blackberries, Gin, Creme de Cassis, Creme de Violette, fresh lemon juice, simple syrup and crushed ice.
- Fill 2 glasses with crushed ice. Pour half of Blackberry Wish Cocktail in each glass. I prefer to leave unstrained, but strain if you do not want seeds in yours.
- Garnish with whole Blackberries and Mint Leaves.