Want to make Garlic Green Beans in minutes – These Instant Pot Garlic Butter Green Beans are just the thing for you!
Don’t have an IP – No worries! Check Recipe for stove top cooking instructions!
*Soulfully Made is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. Please note: This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and love. I earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you, to help with blog expenses when you make a purchase through an affiliate link. Thank you for your support!
I love green beans!! How about you??
Like most Southerners I used to cook mine to death. I still like them that way, but there are times I also like them crunchy! These are about middle of the road. They still have a little crunch, but they are soft enough too. If you like them really crunchy, I would start with just 2 minutes in the IP and see what you think.
I am still new to the whole Instant Pot craze… BUT, I am CRAZY for mine.
There are so many reasons to love this thang y’all!
- When you forget to lay something out for dinner! It’s okay you can cook it really fast in this!
- It just tenderizes meat like nothing else! Try these BEEF TIPS – OM Goodness they are the bomb!
- It makes the Creamiest Mac N Cheese in minutes!!
- An Beans – Yummiest Beans in a fraction of the time! These Charro Beans are one example!
- Rice Oh Glorious Rice – This Mexican Rice makes your Maracas Shake!
- You can cook the Juiciest Turkey Breast that melts in your mouth!
Okay I will stop but can’t ya tell I love it!!
Now lets get on to cooking this side “that goes with anything”. If you are like me this one happens a lot in my kitchen! It will be done in less time than it takes to say that 😉
Simple and delicious!
Snap the ends off your fresh green beans and wash them off. Or Vice Versa! Whatever way floats your boat friends!
Grab your butter and garlic. Put them in the Instant Pot with the Beans.
Set for manual low pressure for 5 minutes. Then quick release steam immediately (turn pressure valve to open). Stir them up and they are ready to serve!
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
Pour all ingredients instant pot. Set for manual low pressure for 5 minutes. Release pressure when done. Serve.
Pour all ingredients into Medium sized pan. Bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer and cook for 30 to 40 minutes. Serve.