Want a quick crowd pleasing cookie? You won’t believe how easy it is to make these Butterfinger Cake Mix Cookies. Grab a glass of milk ’cause these rich cookies are packed full of delicious bits of Butterfinger goodness!
I am going to keep this post short and sweet! When life is busy and you just want a cookie, well this bad to bone recipe is just what the Dr ordered! Maybe just don’t tell him about the butter and all will be good!
This is one rich cookie and the kiddos that walk through the doors of my house love it. So that is all the stamp of approval I need to call it a great recipe! And heck I may have eaten one or two on occasion myself!
And did I mention how versatile this is? I use this to make different cookies when I need them fast! Just switch out the Butterfinger bits with whatever kind of bits ya like and you have a whole new kind of cookie!!
Here goes!! Ready for how easy this is??
- One yellow cake mix
- One stick of softened butter
- Two Eggs
- 10 oz of Butterfinger Bits or chopped up Bars
Mix it all up, scoop up and roll into ball of dough and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake on 350° for 9 to 12 minutes. Mine were perfect at 9 minutes.
They are perfect with a glass of milk!! Enjoy!
Other Soulful Sweets you might like!
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 10 ounces Butterfinger bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cake mix, eggs and butter together. Fold in Butterfinger bits.
- Spoon out and roll into a 1 inch dough ball. Place on parchment lined baking sheet and cook for 9 to 12 minutes or until they are done.