This Strawberry Margarita Pizza blends all of the amazing flavors of a tart margarita and tops it off with sweet strawberries. They really compliment each other so well! And what better way to celebrate the Margarita than with this delicious dessert! (Mocktail version also)
*Soulfully Made is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. Please note: This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and love. I earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you, to help with blog expenses when you make a purchase through an affiliate link. Thank you for your support!
Florida Strawberries are plentiful right now in my hometown, Plant City, The Winter Strawberry Capital of the World. We are shipping these berries all over the United States, so you are sure to find them in one of your local stores now. I’m sure you love to use local made in the USA ingredients whenever possible as much as I do. Just keep an eye out for your Fresh from Florida label. They really make a difference in your recipe!
Since it’s National Margarita Day, I thought I would give my Strawberry Pizza a makeover! The combination of a margarita and the best Strawberries in the world make this the perfect dessert for any occasion.
Tip: If you do not want to use the liquor in this recipe you can substitute a non alcoholic margarita mix for the triple sec and tequila.
PLEASE SHARE AND PIN
Strawberry Margarita Pizza
- 1 package pre-cut sugar cookie dough
- 16 ounces cream cheese (2 - 8 oz blocks)
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons triple sec
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 to 4 limes, juice and zest
- 1 to 2 drops of green food coloring (optional)
- 2 pounds strawberries, sliced
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed (cool whip)
- strawberry slices for garnice
- Preheat oven to 325 °.
- Press pre-cut cookie dough into pizza pan to form crust. Bake for 10 minutes. Let completely cool.
- In a stand mixer or bowl beat cream cheese until soft and creamy. Add powdered sugar until combined. Stir in triple sec, tequila, lime juice, zest, and food coloring into mixture.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of cookie crust, leaving an edge for “pizza crust”.
- Top cream cheese mixture with sliced strawberries.
- Top strawberries with whipped topping.
- Garnish with lime zest, strawberries, and limes slices.
STRAWBERRY RELATED RECIPES