Strawberry Margarita Pizza
This Strawberry Margarita Pizza blends all of the amazing flavors of a tart margarita and tops it off with sweet strawberries.
Prep Time20 mins
Total Time1 hr 20 mins
- 1 package pre-cut sugar cookie dough
- 16 ounces cream cheese (2 - 8 oz blocks)
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons triple sec
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 to 4 limes, juice and zest
- 1 to 2 drops of green food coloring (optional)
- 2 pounds strawberries, sliced
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed (cool whip)
- strawberry slices for garnice
Preheat oven to 325 °.
Press pre-cut cookie dough into pizza pan to form crust. Bake for 10 minutes. Let completely cool.
In a stand mixer or bowl beat cream cheese until soft and creamy. Add powdered sugar until combined. Stir in triple sec, tequila, lime juice, zest, and food coloring into mixture.
Spread cream cheese mixture on top of cookie crust, leaving an edge for “pizza crust”.
Top cream cheese mixture with sliced strawberries.
Top strawberries with whipped topping.
Garnish with lime zest, strawberries, and limes slices.